SHUT IN THEATER: Weekend Reading 88 Omicron

The weekend has arrived, and the Omicron variant nonetheless hasn’t left but! Fortunately, our plans for this weekend largely simply contain staying inside and studying for Weekend Reading 88!

As at all times, we hope that you just’ll share your studying plans with us! Let us know what you’re planning on paging by way of this weekend within the remark part.

Weekend Reading 88: Tidesong.

AVERY KAPLAN: This weekend, I’m going to be testing Tidesong by Wendy Xu. I’ve been eagerly ready to get my fingers on this graphic novel since I obtained the prospect to talk with Xu about it once I interviewed her for Acrossing the Miles in the summertime of 2020, and I’m so excited I’m lastly attending to learn it!

Weekend Reading 88
Weekend Reading 88: Gotham City Villains, Fantastic Four, and Justice League Incarnate.

TAIMUR DAR: WIth a lot nice media out proper now, it may be a tough balancing act to get to every part in your record. Case in level, I didn’t get to learn all the books on my comics pulllist on Wednesday once I picked them up. So I’m going to rectify that. I’m notably trying ahead to studying Danny DeVito’s Penguin story within the DC’s Gotham City Villains Anniversary Giant 100web page anthology. Back once I obtained again into comics, Dan Slott’s She-Hulk run was instrumental in rekindling my love for comics after assembly him at a conference means again in 2006. So I’m desirous to see the hilarious superhero regulation comedy as soon as once more with Shulkie visitor starring within the newest Fantastic Four #38. 

Weekend Reading 88
Weekend Reading 88: The Amazing Spider-Man.

BILLY HENEHAN: Why has it taken me so lengthy to leap into Nick Spencer’s tenure as author on Amazing Spider-Man? I truthfully don’t know. I liked his Captain America (Captains America?), and thought Secret Empire was criminally underrated. I used to be a daily reader throughout the Dan Slott and Stuart Immonen Spidey run that straight preceded Spencer’s. But for no matter purpose, I didn’t soar onto his relaunch of Amazing Spider-Man, and jumped off as an alternative. Hear that, Marvel? Maybe consistently renumbering and relaunching your collection isn’t an ideal concept. 

Source link



SHUT IN THEATER: Weekend Reading 88 Omicron
Source: Panapanahon News

Post a Comment

0 Comments